My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

SOS

For some reason, the list of recent comments to this blog has disappeared from the right hand column. Does anyone have a clue how I can make it come back? I need it, because people sometimes add a comment to a blog several days afterward, and I cannot keep track of that without the list. Am I the only person who is totally mystified by these happenstances? Back when I was a boy, we just took up a stylus and a clay tablet and etched our thoughts into it. A quick trip to the baking oven, and it was set for at least two thousand years. Then parchment came along and screwed things up.

2 comments:

GTChristie said...

No, you're not the only one mystified (or perplexed or peeved) ... many people are seeing this problem and similar ... meanwhile Google is mum. We have to cross our fingers, grit our teeth, and hope.

In my case, comments went missing and when they were restored, my list of followers disappeared. You dont display followers, so you're not seeing that, but you'd be seeing that now too, in the current glitch. Grrr ...

It is small comfort, but you are not alone.

Robert Paul Wolff said...

Isn't it extraordinary how comforting it is to learn that everyone has the same problem? I think the reason is that I feel guilty or inadequate, and the discovery that everyone has the same problem relieves me of those feelings. The mind is a strange organ.