My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

THE WONDERS OF THE WEB

Box.net tells me that since I posted my 1981 Marx essay there this morning, twelve people have looked at it.  That is probably seven more people than read it when I published it thirty-two years ago.  Extraordinary.  Seth, you are mathematically clued up in a major way.  I would be curious what you think of it, should you be moved to look at it.  I had high hopes for the piede when I wrote it, but publishing it in a Philosophy journal was probably a major error.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Magpie said...

I've downloaded it, but I haven't had a chance to look at it, yet. I also need to finish linear algebra to my own satisfaction (apart from being a pessimist, with a touch of paranoia, I tend to be perfectionist).

By the way, I've recommended your "What I've been doing" series to my online friends.

I'd love to see their reactions to part Eleven.