Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

To contact me about organizing, email me at rpwolff750@gmail.com




Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

A MUST READ

Just today I stumbled on a wonderful blog maintained by Art Goldhammer, who is among many other things the translator of Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century.  You can find it here under the title French Politics.  Take a look at it.  I think you will find it as interesting as I do.  I plan to check it every day.

2 comments:

Brian W. Ogilvie said...

Your blog and Art's have been rubbing shoulders in my RSS feed reader for a couple of years now, so - for no good reason - I was surprised to find that you were unaware of it until recently. Art is a very smart and observant fellow, and a mensch too.

David Auerbach said...

On the subject of things found lying about on the web, there's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&feature=player_embedded&x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=3x2SvqhfevE