My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

AN IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM MY SON, PROFESSOR TOBIAS BARRINGTON WOLFF

Note:  Tobias was directly and intimately involved in many of the executive actions he enumerates.  He knows whereof he speaks.  Here he is on his FaceBook page:

"For eight years, the Obama administration approached LGBT people with one fundamental question driving their work: What are the ways in which LGBT people are treated unequally, and how can the administration address their needs? That was true from day one. For the first few years of the administration, many LGBT voices decried the slow pace of progress and criticized the President for the lateness with which he supported marriage equality. Their impatience was justified, but the fact is that the administration worked energetically from the moment they arrived. Serious public policy development takes time, and while there were some issues on which the President was slow -- his embrace of marriage equality, and an executive order protecting LGBT employees of federal contractors, for example -- other issues moved forward quickly and had a real impact on the ground.
By the end of his eight-year tenure in office, the President had fundamentally transformed the relationship of LGBT people with our national government. The policy advances are far too numerous to list -- from protections for transgender health under HHS regulations and the ACA to anti-discrimination protections for LGBT residents of HUD subsidized housing, from hospital visitation rights for same-sex partners and spouses to fully equal treatment for same-sex partners of foreign service professionals deployed abroad, from inclusion in the census questionnaire and data collection to inclusion in the U.S. military as fully equal participants, and on and on. Beyond the catalog of individual advances in law and policy, as important as every advance was, there was a change in tone and expectation. We were seen. We were heard. We were treated with conscious and enthusiastic respect. We had our humanity recognized with confidence, not as some duty to be fulfilled but as a genuine expression of the driving ethic of the administration.
We knew that the breathtaking progress of the last eight years was imperiled by this new administration. We knew that we would once again have to fight. In the face of the breezy and foolhardy assurances of people taken in by this grifter -- "He has said nice things about gay people. He put Peter Thiel on stage at the RNC. He held a rainbow flag one time." -- we adopted expressions of steel and began preparing for the struggle ahead. And that struggle was not long in coming.
Our government has been taken over by traitors, thugs and vandals who are destroying our patrimony and our national heritage as fast as their tiny grasping hands can reach it. The agenda of Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions, and who knows how many other anti-LGBT extremists is unfolding like a coiled snake. This week they are erasing us from the census, gutting requirements that federal contractors disclose any record of discrimination against LGBT people and other vulnerable groups, and decimating NIH funding for the PEPFAR global initiative on AIDS / HIV. One month ago, they eliminated the DOJ / DOE guidance for Title IX and deprived transgender students of safety and protection. It is a brutal, unrelenting march backward into a swamp of discrimination and second-class citizenship. As Kate Kendell aptly said, they are "like a fast-moving car stuck in reverse . . . , intent on chipping away at critical protections for LGBT and other vulnerable communities -- taking our rights and our country backward."
And we are not going to stand for it. You are coming after our families, our loves, and our equal citizenship, you bastards. We will fight you. And we will win."

13 comments:

Jerry Fresia said...

Very nice statement; thank you Professor Tobias Wolff.

Unknown said...

My HIV virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it she told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure HIV and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email drosasherbalhom@gmail.com , I emailed him he talked to me, and he send me the herbal medicine and herbal soap via DHL service to my country, told me how i will be using the herbal soap and drinking the herbs and after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone here need help in curing his/her HIV virus or trying to conceive should also contact him he also have herbal cream for penis enlargement and deal with spiritual problems too once again you can email him drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP him via his mobile number +2349035428122 wish you good-luck

Anonymous said...

It's clear from the recent reading I've done on him that you'vd raised a brilliant, passionate, and genuine man. The world needs more like him.

Unknown said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348123877102

Anonymous said...


If you are infected with Herpes I recommend that you contact Dr Irene and get herpes cure made with natural root and herbs that cures herpes simplex virus within 14 days. My partner and I were once positive with genital herpes. Dr Irene saved us, Contact him on website: http://drireneherbalhomeblog.wordpress.com or WhatsApp :+2348078793935

MORGAN BARROW said...

Most of you still don't believe that herbal medicine can cure all diseases without any side effects ?? sure. I am finally free from herpes virus which my husband gave to me over 3 years now, I used doctor voodoo herbal medicine to cure it between 14 days everything is gone no side effects, please i will also advise you to link him now for your help dr voodoo I thought medical drugs can cure herpes virus but it only prevent to cure, but I believe on Dr. voodoo herbal medicine which I used to cure my herpes virus disease is gone now, any diseases you have, is it HIV, Cancer, Pcos, HPV, HSV type1, diabetes Herpes virus, asthma, lupus, fibroid, contact DR voodoo on Email at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com That is how I was helped by him.Also WhatsApp him +2348140120719

Nath Mary said...

I'm so happy to share this with you that can read / see this now. When I started trading binary and forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Pablo Martinez who taught me all about market psychology as he managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $1500 and now I'm earning around $35,500 - $30,000 profits per week. Here is his WhatsApp no: +44 7520 636249 or his email address: pm7234029@gmail.com
Https://www.facebook.com/PM-Fast-Trade-104912912155335/

Anonymous said...

Have you heard about Marketplus247 ?.. Here is a brief on how you can invest and make almost twice as much as  you have invested in a smilingly short while.
MARKETPLUS247 is a crypto investment platform developed to increase the quality of your crypto by tradeing and recreating it.  This platform was developed by crypto experts for the purpose of making profits….Here are some reasons why you should check out MARKETPLUS247 . COM .
*Apart from the fact that you can make more profits daily, you also have the total control on how you funds are being exercised.. *You also have the ability to ask for a refund after a first try.
*you are assured of a secure and safe Now what are you waiting for!! hurry up visit our website now @ Marketplus247 . com to Invest and Gain.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 81,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary.
Email: (illuminatisocienty@gmail.com)
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.destination
1. A Cash reward worth $6,000,000,00 USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $80,000
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
Email: (illuminatisocienty@gmail. com)
Contact grand master on Whats-app (USA) +1 (647) 660 3830

Kate Mark said...

Living with bad breath same as living in hell, is really disgusting & embarrassing, this has be a big problem to my social lives, well there is a say that, "never give up know matter what you been to just keep pushing",suffering from bad breath in several years, visit dentist, i tried some mouthwash, home remedies, twice day brushing never work for good, i try all the best i know best, but never work for good, till i got multiple comment about this doc, called Dr Erediawa,i mail him & told he about my bad breath, he told me he has solution to my bad breath just has he has cure other persons,i place an Order for his herbal drugs within 3 days i got the herbal drugs via; DHL he gave the instruction which i did as he rightly said, took it for just 3 weeks morning and night, get what i got cure of bad breath, just like miracle this is what i have been fighting for over years an final Dr Erediawa Okoh, get rid of my bad breath with his herbal drugs please help thank the greatest doc, Dr Erediawa, for help and solution to your bad breath contract Dr on his email address drerediawaherbs@gmail.com or drerediawaherblahome.wordpress.com you can whats-app him on his mobile line +2348159412586 or +2347011405191

juwan james said...

Hello everyone. Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com or whats-app +2348180828544.

Thomas Riley said...

I'm recommending Dr Akhigbe to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnosed with genital herpes in 2018 and I have been searching and asking questions to see if I could get something to cure the disease because I did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment and the person testified how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Akhigbe and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that I am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Akhigbe for what he has done for me and I will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is a cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Akhigbe on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email: Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349021374574 .

RON CLARK said...

I lost a lot of money a month ago when I saw the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency and this is why I suggest to everyone out there to seek more knowledge before investing in cryptocurrency as there are people out there who seize this opportunity to defraud victims of their hard-earned money through cryptocurrency investment. I was lucky enough to do my research and found out I have been coined of $892,000 worth of Bitcoin & Ethereum after falling victim but it was not long after I discovered the services of WALLDRIVE CYBER SECURITY SERVICE, who took some information from me to investigate and recover all the money that I lost in this scam. I’m truly grateful for the service of WALLDRIVE CYBER SECURITY SERVICE, the best cryptocurrency recovery team out there. If you need the services of WALLDRIVE CYBER SECURITY TEAM to help you recover your cryptocurrency without any delay, you should contact them at one of the Email addresses listed below.

CONTACT INFO: WALLDRIVESERVICE @ TECHIE.COM

WHATSAPPP: +44 - 7961 - 202493