My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

AN ENTIRELY NEW PROOF FOR THE EXISTENCE OF A GREAT AND BENEVOLENT GOD WHO, IN HIS INFINITE GOODNESS, BESTOWS HIS BLESSINGS ON HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Donald Trump

5 comments:

Chris said...

What saddens me is that some ignoramus has probably said the same thing about Bernie Sanders

Robert Paul Wolff said...

There are always deviant heretic sects, but they go to Hell!

Jim Westrich said...

I think Bernie is proving there is a lot of frustration with the political system. I have met Bernie and live in Vermont. I think his campaigning has been excellent; the right mix of real policy and inspirational difference. I can tell you that his directness is a strength. He will get attacked for it the minute he becomes a threat in the polls.

My wife went to see Hillary speak recently and while she wanted to be generally supportive she was surprised how empty it was--she was even puzzled by the strange parsing of issues that should have been "red meat" to the crowd or even centrist Democrate positions. She seems to be running a campaign that is intentionally empty. She noted to me that most of the crowd

I have a daughter the same age as Prof. Wolff's granddaughter (6, nearly 7). She held an election in our house recently. After explaining to her about secret ballots she had us vote. We have 3 people in our house and Bernie was up early 4-1; then my daughter handed me 6 little pieces of paper and asked me to write Bernie's name on each of them. He won easily.

Jim Westrich said...

Apologies for moving on before finishing my thought (a lifelong affliction):

"She noted to me that most of the crowd near were saying they supported Bernie. Feel the Bern!"

Robert Paul Wolff said...

I think your daughter hbas a future in electoral politics!