My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

URGENT CORRECTION

How extraordinary the internet is!  I just had an email from Norman Geras, who somehow was made aware of my recommendation of his blog, in connection with a comment on this blog.  He wrote to assure me that he had never expressed a desire to have dinner with Henry Kissinger.  He seemed as appalled by the idea as I was.  I am happy to correct the record.  Falsely being accused of expressing a desire to dine with Kissinger is probably, in some jurisdictions, an actionable offense. 

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ah I see where I made the mistake. Geras posted a QA from some other blogger, and I mistook it for his.

I apologize.

http://normblog.typepad.com/normblog/2011/09/the-normblog-profile-396-michael-ezra.html

Although I do find it odd for a Marxist to support Tony Blair and the Iraq War, nonetheless, those are different matters.

Superfluous Man said...

No matter where the fault lies, if there lies fault, I think we Americans and Brits, at least the ones who regularly visit here, can all agree that it lies not in the stars, but in Mr. Murdoch.

Superfluous Man said...

Incidentally, that is quite an impressive collection of blogger profiles on that website. I wonder how he pulled off getting all those bloggers to answer sucj a questionnaire.