My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

HE IS WAY AHEAD OF ME

I speculated that Trump might pull out of the race altogether.  If you would like to know what would happen next, check out the FaceBook page of my brilliant law professor son Tobias Barrington Wolff, who has actually sought out and posted the relevant rules of the Republican Party.  He is way ahead of me, as usual.

2 comments:

David Goldman said...

insisting that the election has been rigged and that he's the *real* winner seems more likely to me (if nothing else because exiting the race would risk exiting the spotlight).

In this scenario I think Trump would genuinely believe that he was the actual winner.

Charles Pigden said...

So where is the link to Professor *Tobias* Wolf's post? I could not see it on his Penn webpage.