My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Monday

For those of you who wish to hear me give a game theoretic analysis of A Theory of Justice at 2 PM on Monday, here is the link.

3 comments:

John Pillette said...

FYI, This link is for "authorized participants only", as the last link was (but not the first link) ... it's demanding an "authorized" email address, and I can't imagine that I've got one of those.

This problem may well be due to my incompetence with Zoom, so please don't waste any of your time trying to fix it on your end. As long as there will be a video that I can watch at some point, it doesn't really matter.

Marc Susselman said...

Until I read John's comment, I thought I was the only commenter on this blog who was prevented from signing on to the Zoom session last week.

Prof. Wolff, you are inviting your blog readers to watch the lesson, but they are not able to do so.

aaall said...

seems to work from a zoom account.