My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2017

A GREAT IDEA

Jerry Fresia, a frequent commentator here, sent this message to me.  I think someone should run with this.  I will buy the first one.

I loved your "loser" analysis and have sent it around. I'm getting a positive response.  Here's my idea....and I've sent this to a few people in the NE.  Sell T-shirts in key cities with the "LOSER" moniker. This would have to be done in cities with on-going demonstrations (SF, NYC, Boston, DC, etc.) ...and eventually they could be sold on web sites if the thing took off.  This would accomplish two goals: 

1. Raise money

2. Spread the word and delegitimation


Attached is my entry for a T shirt/poster....whatever.  And/or make the thing an invitation for people to come up with their own "LOSER" T-shirts!  Just a thought.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's a very encouraging article from today's Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/a-capitol-hill-mom-directs-thousands-of-anti-trump-activists-by-sending-texts-from-her-living-room/2017/01/27/cf0538f2-e447-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?hpid=hp_local-news_organizing-100pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e1fa2a6f7bf0

F Lengyel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
F Lengyel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ludwig Richter said...

ACLU national political director Faiz Shakir: "I hope Trump enjoys losing. He’s going to lose so much we’re going to get sick and tired of his losing."

Critton Childers said...

ACLU is prepared for a fight to the SCOTUS.
I just donated on their website. Another small pebble.

F Lengyel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.