My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, April 30, 2010

BIG NEWS

Big News. Starting next Wednesday, I will be writing a new, second blog. This is a technical blog, called Formal Methods in Political Philosophy. I invite everyone who is interested to visit the new blogsite and become a regular. The URL for the new site is http://robert-wolff.blogspot.com

I hope over the coming weeks and months to lay out the elements of Rational Choice Theory, Game Theory, and Collective Choice Theory, and discuss its uses and misuses in political philosophy, political theory, deterrence strategy, and the law.

Once the new blog starts, I will be posting installments of my Memoirs on this site three times a week. [I did a focus group, and discovered to my astonishment that some people actually do other things besides read what I write. Who knew?]

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you will be posting installments only three times per week, would you kindly double, if possible, the length of each installment? Thanks! :)

--Matt

Eoin said...

Looking forward to your second blog! Please let me know if you need advice on posting images or, if you plan on slinging some formal logic, rendering special characters. I've always wanted an excuse to deploy the HTML entity code for a uniqueness quantification symbol: ∃ !

Robert Paul Wolff said...

Matt, there are limits to how fast I can write, so I will start with the alternating posts. If I get way head, I will maybe post more.

Eoin, Thank you. I think I am going to need help. What I want to do is write things by hand, scan them, and insert them, but I have not yet succeeded in inserting a scanned image into my blog. I am sure it is dead simple, and opne of my former students is helping, but if I flame out, I will send a call for help.

jeff house said...

Excellent! I look forward in particular to the "Law" segment.

Unknown said...

Ok, fair enough, Professor Wolff--thanks!

--Matt