My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Some time last year, I decided to create a series of volumes of selections of my blog posts.  I called them Pebbles from the Philosopher's Stone, and I managed to work up volumes for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.  They are archived on box,net, accessible via the link at the top of this page.  I am now at work on the 2014 volume.  I am only in May and already it is 75,000 words long!  As usual, I have written on a wide variety of subjects, and this volume will even contain some photos from the safari that Susie and I took to Botswana, but the dominant subject is economics.  The first half of 2014 saw both my 9,000 word review essay on Thomas Piketty's CAPITAL in the Twenty-First Century and also the extended exchange with Professors Kliman and Freeman concerning the proper interpretation of Marx.  When I am finished, which should be some time the week after next, I will let you all know and post the volume on box.net along side all the others.

No comments: