My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

AN EXPERIMENT

I have just change the settings on this blog so that only those admitted as members of the blog can post comments. I assume this means that one will have to ask permission to be a member, but I do not know.  My purpose is to try one last time to get people to actually engage with what I have written rather than using this blog as a convenience space for them to have independent conversations with one another. Maybe I am just old, maybe it is a lingering effect of my recent illness, maybe it is just natural grumpiness, but I have more or less had it.


I wrote a short post about an interesting shift in the theoretical analysis of society in the late 19th and early 20th century and no one so much as had the courtesy to take note of it.


If you want to reach me, my email address is at the top of the blog.

No comments: