My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2020

DOUBLE CHECKING

David Palmeter reports that he clicked on the link and got a message that he was waiting for the session to begin.  Could someone else try that please just to be sure it was not a fluke?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried both links and they both said that. The second one also directed me to the Chapel Hill guest sign up which I did not do. Looking forward to Hume!

Jordan said...

I got the same message. Looking forward to seeing you in real time!

Jerry Brown said...

Um, if I somehow manage to get the zoom thing to work- would that mean I wouldn't want to just be wearing a bathrobe when watching? I really have no idea. Would it mean taking the piece of electrical tape that I assume is covering the camera on my computer off?

Nat. P said...

Yeah seems good!

Anonymous said...

Worked for me too.

You don't need to turn your camera on during a Zoom meeting if you don't want to.

Jennifer said...

The link looks good; label reads "Hume's Theory of Knowledge."

Jerry Brown, you will indeed have to take the tape off your camera if you'd like to be seen! You can choose to have the video ON or OFF when in a "meeting."

Derek said...

Just a general note: Given that Zoom-bombing is something that happens to publicly listed Zoom meetings, you may want to exercise some form of control over who comes in, whether it be a password or just a waiting room so that you can keep an eye on things. Or at least prevent people from showing their screens, which seems to be where Zoom-bombing usually becomes a problem.