My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2020

ONCE MORE

Here is the lnk for tomorrow's first zoom-Hume effort:

https://unc.zoom.us/j/93507717703

See you tomorrow [or rather, you will see me tomorrow].

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ´ve actually solved my technical problems and think I´ll be able to assist live to the seminar. I´m on page 130 of the treatise, I hope it is enough for the beginning . Thank yoy very much Prof. Wolf

Anonymous said...

In case you're come to check before the zoom session today, the link works that Prof. Wolff provided works as 10:30 am EST on Saturday. If for some reason you get disconnected, reopen zoom and join the meeting, the ID I've used is:

935 0771 7703

and then the notice pops up:
Waiting for the host to start this meeting
This is a recurring meeting
David Hume's Theory of Knowledge

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the session to start. -- Dave F.

Anonymous said...

That was a great session, technically went smoothly except for a few who's microphones were too senstive and the video switched to them when they coughed or even moved a bit. Might be best if you muted your mics when you join next time. You can unmute before speaking of course. Thanks.

--Dave F.

Anonymous said...

I didn´t have acces. I arrived at 2.15pm but zoom just told me "waiting for the autorizathion of the host". I´ve chechek Eastern hour usa because I´m in Europe. Can some one explain me what went wrong?

s. wallerstein said...

Anonymous,

The same thing happened to me.