My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2020

HOW TO JOIN MY HUME LECTURES [I THINK]

OK, here is the link, I think.  If that doesn't do it, try this:  https://unc.zoom.us/j/92201629315

Remember, the first lecture is this Saturday, May 16, 2020, at 2 p.m. Eastern time.

If this does not work, I will just go into hiding and never be heard from again, like J. D. Salinger.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Dear Leader,

Your wisdom is far too important to be taken from us due to the vagaries of enterprise software. Don't forget that Zoom is a company that didn't start to take security seriously until after bad press. In 2020! Who doesn't design security into their network-enabled app these days?

I wish I could attend, but I am looking forward to watching the videos on the YouTube.

Dean said...

I cannot wait. My wife will be joining as well. I'd like for you to meet her.

David Palmeter said...

I'm looking forward to it. The link works (I think). I get a message that we're waiting for the host to open the meeting, so apparently we can't get in line before then.

Thilini Kadugodage said...

Prof, Wolff, I cannot wait to attend these lectures!